My main professional activity is professional trusteeship work for occupational schemes. I take an active role as trustee to several schemes - chairing trustee boards, participating in or chairing investment committee and common investment funds and (invariably) chairing the funding or valuation sub-committees. My client schemes include:
- Three hybrid schemes (final salary, career average and DC sections) sponsored by a FTSE 100 company, with total assets of £7 billion and with a membership of some 36,000.
- The £1 billion million career-average and defined contribution scheme sponsored by a quoted FTSE 250 manufacturing company.
- Two occupational schemes (one DB and one DC) in the Republic of Ireland.
- The closed £800 million defined benefit scheme of a privately owned consulting firm.
- Two closed defined benefit schemes on a trajectory to buy-out within a few years.
Client references are available if required. I am currently open to new trustee assignments.